Friday, August 11, 2006

in my backside pocket.

i'm very good today.

i went to school early to do phys spa. hahahahaha.

then i went to eat with the coolbunch from srjc known as s25. meepok rocks man!

after that dennis and melvin accompanied me home to take my clothes and help jac take her outfit too. (it seems like i'm losing alot of fabric to st marg girls, esp the hippo).

took a bus back to school with the nice boys and played basketball with the basketballboys, and girls.

the rain came.

then i left and went tuition.

after tuition i came home and dutifully logged on to aspire. i completed the econs and math shit.

haha. good not you tell me. i think i deserve an A and 5 gold stars on my report card.

okay, am left phys and gp to go.

i'm too tired to proceed anyway. this is the time i log off and psycho my mum to take me to heartland mall.

have fun all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home